DSOX4154A Oscilloscope, 4-channel, 1.5 GHz
Key Features & Specifications
- Condition: New Test Equipment
- 4- channels
- Bandwidth : 1.5 GHz
- 5 GSa/s sample rate
- Update Rate: 1,000,000 waveforms/s
- 4 Mpts MegaZoom IV uncompromised smart memory standard
- 12.1-inch capacitive touch display
- Segmented memory standard
- Hardware-based serial decode/trigger, including USB 2.0
- Three-year warranty
- View Video Demo
- View Intro Video
No Other Oscilloscope Can Touch It
The InfiniiVision MSOX4052A oscilloscope boasts 500 MHz bandwidth and delivers best-in-class waveform update rates, as well as the the latest capacitive touch screen technology which dramatically speeds setup and operation for unprecedented usability in an embedded OS scope. This, coupled with a 5 GSa/s sample rate, 4 Mpts Memory and Keysight's innovative InfiniiScan Zone touch triggering and the Industry's largest display of 12.1 inches, insures that your oscilloscope experience will be completely redefined.
Experience the speed with the ability to find the most difficult problems in your design with 1 million waveforms/sec update rate, MegaZoom IV smart memory and standard segmented memory.
MegaZoom IV custom ASIC technology powers the fastest wave-
Experience the usability of the first oscilloscope designed for touch capability with the industry's largest 12.1-inch capacitive touch display and innovative InfiniiScan Zone touch triggering.
Experience the integration of 5 instruments in one: oscilloscope, logic analyzer, serial protocol analyzer, WaveGen built-in dual channel arbitrary/function generator, and integrated 3-digit voltmeter, with the ability to upgrade your scope at any time for complete investment protection.
Mixed signal oscilloscope (MSO): Integrated 16 digital channels
With an additional 16 integrated digital channels, you now have up to 18 channels of time-correlated triggering, acquisition and viewing on the same instrument. This is especially important in today's embedded designs with sophisticated digital control circuitry.
Fully upgradable oscilloscope
As your requirements change, your investment is protected. If you need more bandwidth (up to the best-in-class 1.5 GHz), digital channels, dual-channel WaveGen, DVM or measurement applications in the future, you can easily add them at any time.
Keysight BenchVue Software for the PC
This free software option from Keysight offers engineers and technicians involved in design and validation an easy and intuitive way to accelerate testing with no programming necessary. Multiple instrument measurement visibility and data capture improves the way users interact with their instruments and the entire bench. BenchVue provides easy viewing, capturing and exporting of data and screen shots. Visit the BenchVue Product Page for more information including instrument compatibility.
Frequency Response Analysis (FRA)
FRA is a critical measurement used to characterize the frequency response (gain and phase versus frequency) of a variety of today's electronic designs including passive filters, amplifier circuits and negative feedback networks of switch mode power supplies (loop response). While network analyzers or standalone low-frequency FRAs are typically used to perform these types of measurements, however, now automatic frequency response analysis is now available in Keysight's InfiniiVision 4000 X-Series oscilloscopes with option DSOX4FRA.
DSOX4NRZ user-definable Manchester/NRZ trigger and decode software
DSOX4NRZ can be customized to support a broad range of serial protocols, including the PSI5 automotive sensor bus and NFC-F. This option automatically demodulates near field communication RF signals (13.56 MHz carrier) at 212 kbps and 424 kbps (NFC-F).
Included: Two N2894A 700 MHz passive probes, front panel cover, user's guide, service guide, and programmers manual CD, localized interface and power cord, and N6450-60001 16-digital channel MSO cable.
- Data Sheet (4M)
- Triggering on and Decoding the PSI5 Sensor Serial Bus - Application Note (1.2M)
- Automotive Key Fob Communication with Manchester-encoded ASK Modulation - Application Note (1.6M)
- Serial Bus Options for InfiniiVision X-Series Oscilloscopes - Data Sheet (3.3M)
- DSOXT3FRA/DSOX4FRA/DSOX6FRA - Data Sheet (1.5M)
- InfiniiVision Probes Guide (2.9M)
- BenchVue Product Fact Sheet (952K)
- Characterizing Hi-speed USB 2.0 Serial Buses in Embedded Designs - Application Note (4.9M)
- DSOX4USBSQ Data Sheet (2M)
- Infiniivision Quick Fact Sheet (pdf, 287K)
- Switch Mode Power Supply Measurements - Application Note (2.7M)
- N2750A User's Guide (2.8M)
- Oscilloscope Memory Architectures - Application Note (4M)
- Triggering w/InfiniiScan Zone Trigger - Application Note (5.9M)
- 4000 X-Series Brochure (885K)
- Product Fact Sheet (161K)
- Demo Guide (285K)
- Oscilloscope Measurement Tools to Help Debug Automotive Serial Buses Faster - Application Note (3.3M)