U3802A IoT Fundamentals Applied Courseware, with Training Kit and Teaching Slides
Key Features & Specifications
- Ready-to-teach package for a full-semester IoT fundamentals course, covering 36 hours of classroom sessions and 12-18 hours of lab sessions
- Consists of a development kit, sensor devices, XBee ZigBee® kit, lab sheets with model answers, problem-based assignments
- Comes with editable teaching slides
- Courseware integrates hands-on industry relevant experiences and real-world applications in IoT design and testing
- Courseware will be updated yearly for three years at no additional cost
The Internet of Things (IoT) fundamentals applied courseware is a ready-to-teach package that focuses on the area of IoT fundamentals. The courseware is designed as a resource for educators in universities and other tertiary institutions to teach students about the IoT’s architecture, technologies and ecosystems. The courseware also integrates hands-on industry relevant experiences and real-world applications in IoT design and testing. The courseware will be updated yearly for three years at no additional cost, allowing educators and students to keep pace with evolving IoT trends and technologies, which will change rapidly over the next several years.
The courseware comes with a training kit and teaching slides. The training kit consists of an IoT development kit, sensor devices, XBee ZigBee kit, six editable lab sheets with model answers and problem-based learning assignments. Each lab requires 2-3 hours to complete. The teaching slides are editable and cover 36 hours of teaching for one full semester.