- Fast reading speed at 190 readings/sec
- 11 measurement functions including 4-wire resistance, capacitance and temperature
- High contrast and flexible OLED display
- Up to 50,000 memory points datalogging capability with built-in histogram and basic statistical functions
- Multiple choice of connectivity – USB, Serial Interface (RS-232) and optional GPIB
- BenchVue Enabled. Control your DMM from your PC to view and capture your data easily.
The Keysight 34450A 5½ digit benchtop digital multimeter turbo charges your daily test and measurement applications for industrial and educational usage. With 190 readings per second, you can look to accelerate your test measurement significantly.
|34450A-700||Serial to RS-232 adapter|
|34450A-800 ||GPIB connectivity enabling (through software licensing)|
|34450A-801||50K memory for data logging (through software licensing)|
|34450A-UK6 ||Commercial calibration certificate with test data|
|R-50C-011-3||Calibration Assurance Plan - Return to Keysight - 3 years|
|R-51B-001-5Z||Warranty Assurance Plan - Return to Keysight - 5 years|